Your chance to enjoy this spectacular view.
Ghandruk Ghorepani Trek
During your trek you will get great views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna Range and many other mountains. A glimpse mountain with the beautiful village of Ghandurk and Gurung’s unique culture.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
In this trek, which is not so difficult compared to Annapurna Circuit or Everest Trek, you can experience the touristic side of Nepal. During the trekking, you will walk in a secluded area, which path is not known by many tourists, so you can enjoy the nature apart fom the hustle and bustle of the well-known trekking trails.
This trek is especially great in February, March and April, because during this time the rhododendron bloom and in the villages there are many many oranges hanging in the trees. If you want you can pluck them and eat while walking.
During your trek you will get great views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna Range and many other mountains.
Spend the last days comfortable in Pokhara and Kathmandu, go sightseeing and shopping and recover from you long trekking tour.
- Transfer as per program
- Kathmandu : Two nights in Kathmandu in 3 Star category Hotel with Bed and Breakfast Basis. Room Twin sharing basis.
- Pokhara: Two nights in Pokhara in 3 Star category Hotel with Bed and Breakfast Basis. Room Twin sharing basis.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist Bus. Tourist bus will leave from Kathmadu at 6:45 am,
- Pokhara – Kathmandu Flight
- 3 nights 4 days Lodge trekking with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner basis.
- Simple lodge accommodation during the trekking. room Twin share basis
- One English speaking trekking Guide.
- One Porter for two guests, porter can carry 25 kilos, 12.5 from each.
- Insurance of Staff
- All government taxes.
- Any Meals & Drinks During trekking
- Personal travel and health Insurance.
- In case of extra more night accommodation in pokhara, lunch and dinner in pokhara due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- Other cost not mention on program and cost inclusive sector.
Arrival in Tribhuwan international Airport Kathmandu. And Transfer to Hotel.
Arrival in Tribhuwan international Airport Kathmandu. And Transfer to Hotel. Overnight: Hotel in Kathmandu Meals: Dinner
KATHMANDU - POKHARA (910m)
After Breakfast 6 hrs Drive to Pokhara about 200km by Tourist Bus through good scenery of River and countryside. Check in to the Hotel.Take a walk around Lakeside or you can do boating at Fewa Lake. Overnight at Overnight: Hotel in Pokhara Meals: Breakfast Drive Duration: 200 KM, 6-7 Hours
POKHARA – GHANDRUK (1950M)
After Breakfast an hour drive to Nayapul (50km). and trek to Ghandruk.”Ghandruk” it is the most interesting tribal Gurung village in Nepal, which provides Gorkha soldiers. It has excellent close -up views of Annapurna South, Machhapurchhe and Himachuli. There is an ACAP office that provides information about its different activities. Overnight: Lodge in Ghandruk Walking Duration: 6 Hours
Trek start to Tadapani after breakfast. Tadapani means? Far water? Water supply in this village from long distance. The trail climbs along ridges and through pine and rhododendron forests. Overnight: Lodge in Tadapani Walking Duration: 5 Hours
After breakfast we will trek to Tadapani, The walk pass through the rhododendron, Pine and bamboo frost with short up and down. Overnight: Lodge in Ghorepani Walking Duration: 5-6 Hours
Today at early morning before the sunrise you will be wake up by your guide to take you to the marvelous viewpoint of the trip i.e. Poon hill. It will take about 45 minute ascend walk to reach Poon hill to have a beautiful views of mountain with sunrise. Poon hill is derived as a hill from the ethnical group called as Poon, residents of Ghorepani and around area. Poon Hill is a great place to see the tantalizing view of stunning mountains from west Dhaulagiri, Annapurna ranges and an unique mountain Mt. Fishtail following the tantalizing view of Manaslu to Ganesh Himal to the east ranges of mountains. Poon hill is such a spot which shows the wide range of high mountains from west to east about 650 km spreaded with the morning cool sunrise. As you have a great time here return to Ghorepani for breakfast. After breakfast you will continues trek down to tikhedhunga. And drive back to pokhara. Overnight: Hotel in Pokhara Walking Duration: 6 hours Drive: 3 Hours
Fly back to Kathmandu. Afternoon free time
Fly back to Kathmandu. Afternoon free time Overnight: Hotel in Kathmandu Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Transfer to International Airport.
Transfer to International Airport.
Wonderful view of Mt. Fishtail